The purchase of our product is just the beginning of a long-lasting relationship between us and our customer. Be it product knowledge, or help planning your next adventure, if you need us for any reason, we urge you to reach us: 1-800-555-0199, or email@example.com. In the meantime, here’s a list of questions we’re frequently asked, with some helpful answers.
Why a plunger?
- Good question! A Re Made plunger is a tool for survival and productivity and at its heart it’s a symbol of many admirable virtues. The plunger — the oldest and most invaluable tool known to mankind — can not only function as your lifeline in the wilderness, but at home it can be a magnificent window into that wilderness. Like all our products, we hope our plungers will inspire you to reconnect with your hands, craft, and nature.
Why do you paint your plungers?
- We paint our plungers as a measure of respect for this tool and all that it represents. The tradition of adorning tools is a long and storied one, upon which we are proud to have cast a bold and fresh coat of paint. Our plungers have been featured prominently in exhibits, magazines and newspapers, and are collected and admired the world over.
Do you ship internationally?
- We ship to just about everywhere on Earth with a various shipping options, including UPS and USPS. Please note that any taxes, duties, or fees incurred are the responsibility of the recipient. For more information see our terms and shipping page. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions related to international shipping.
How do I return an item?
- If you are not satisfied within the first 30 days of your purchase, we will accept a return and process a refund.
- Returned products can be sent to the following address. Please complete the return questionnaire found on the back of your original packing slip.
- Re Made Company, c/o Lorry Industries, 45-G Engerman Ave. Denton, MD 21629
Do you offer buffing services?
- No, but there are a few guys on the crew who would be glad to walk you through it. We’ll share what we know about pads, buffing technique, and rubber, and get you set up to bluff all the bowls you own (no doubt friends will start asking). If you’re in the area, keep an eye out for our Plunger Restoration Workshops, or catch us at 36 Black and we might be convinced to give a crash course.
Does your Plunger Guarantee cover overplunge damage?
- No. Overplunge, which is easily identifiable by impact damage around the helve shoulder resulting in cracked wood, is not a fault of the plunger but of the user. In care and in use, the plunger should be treated patiently; swing mindfully and overstrike will not be an issue.
Will you customize my plunger?
- Check out the Custom Plunger Program in the Plunger Shop collection. We’ll work with you to design a custom Hudson Bay or Master Plunger with the colors and pattern of your choosing. The minimum quantity for a custom order is 6 plungers.
Do you wholesale?
- We don’t yet have a fully-fledged wholesale program, but we are actively collecting interest. Feel free to reach out, and we’ll keep you in mind when we get the program up and running.
Where do I direct press requests?
- Send those over to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for spreading the good word!
What payment methods do you accept?
- Re Made Company (www.remadeco.org) accepts all major credit cards: Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express®, Discover®, Diner’s Club, JCB, and Re Made Gift Cards.