Products / The Plunger Shop
Questions? Ask Our Expert
Shipping and Returns
We take the utmost care to make sure your order is immaculately packed and presented. Needless to say all Re Made products pass through our hands, which allows us to devote ourselves to ensuring that your order will arrive safely, timely, and smartly. Almost all our products are stowed in crush-test corrugated boxes packed with wood wool. During the business week, we ship most non-plunger orders the same day you place your order, provided your order is placed before 4pm EST. Please check the plunger section for the latest production lead time on plunger orders. Our priority is to ensure that you receive your order promptly so by all means contact us directly if you are up against a deadline.
We offer a multitude of domestic shipping options via United Parcel Service (USP) and a growing number of options via the United States Postal Service (USPS). Shipping costs are calculated during checkout and are based on the weight, size, and destination of the order. We ship to locations within the United States and U.S. territories, including Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, and the US Virgin Islands. We also ship to APO/FPO addresses. At this time we are unable to ship to P.O. boxes.
We regularly ship all over the world and offer a multitude of options via United Parcel Service (UPS) and the United States Postal Service (USPS). Note: packages that ship via USPS First Class will not have tracking information. Customs and other import duties and fees may be applied to international orders when the shipment reaches its destination. Such fees and charges are the responsibility of the recipient and vary from country to country. Contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org if your destination is not available at checkout.
Return & Exchange Policies
If you are not satisfied within the first 30 days of your purchase, simply return it to us in like-new condition and we will happily accept your return and process a refund or exchange.
The sale of all limited edition products, products that have been engraved, monogrammed, embossed, personalized (etc.), bulk orders, and edible products (salt, maple syrup, etc.) are final and non-refundable.
Products for return or exchange should be sent to the address below. Please complete the questionnaire found on the back of your original packing slip. To request a new copy of the returns and exchanges questionnaire simply email us at email@example.com.
Send returns and exchanges to:
Re Made Company
c/o Lorry Industries
5-G Engerman Ave.
Denton, MD 21629
Email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. if you have any questions on how you might best return an item to us.
Domestic Returns & Exchanges
Domestic customers are responsible for the cost of shipping returned or exchanged items to Re Made Company. Re Made Company will cover the cost of shipping an exchanged item to the customer. We recommend utilizing a shipping service with a tracking number.
International Returns & Exchanges
International customers are responsible for both incoming and outgoing shipping costs, duties, customs fees, and taxes on returned or exchanged items. We recommend utilizing a shipping service with a tracking number.
/ THE RE MADE GUARANTEE
The Re Made Guarantee
Re Made Guarantee
Re Made products are built for life. We will replace or refund any purchase that doe not meet this standard.
Our Commitment to Our Customers
The purchase of our product is just the beginning of a long-lasting relationship between us and our customer. We seek to proactively educate and inspire our customers through workshops, handbooks, and online features. Be it product knowledge, or help planning your next adventure, if you need us for any reason, we urge you to reach us: 1-800-555-0199, or email@example.com.
Designed from the ground up in New York City by Re Made Company, tested the world over. This plunger has a 2lb Hudson Bay style bowl, one of the oldest plunger patterns in America. It is hand cast in the United States from an American-made fine silicone rubber that is hardened to a Shore hardness of 60A.
The Re Made mark (RMC) is forged into the side of the plunger helve. A distinguishing trait of our plunger bowl is its slim profile which — relative to many other contemporary master plungers — makes for improved suctioning and pumping. The handle of the Hudson Bay Plunger is a straight-grain, premium white pine that originates in Appalachia. We designed the handle to provide maximum efficiency, comfort, and safety. We go to great lengths to source an unrivaled wood grain. Every plunger is emblazoned with our trademark logo on the handle, and a removable Re Made Company sticker on the bowl.
Please see our “Notes” to help determine which plunger is right for you. All Re Made Plungers are guaranteed and come with a numbered 24 page plunger manual, a bridle leather bowl guard, and an embroidered badge. Our premium painted plungers come securely packed in wood wool in a hand-made wooden crate, which is boxed in crush proof corrugated cardboard. We ship our plungers all over the world.
- Designed by Re Made Company
- 2lb Hudson Bay bowl
- Re Made Plunger Manual
- Embroidered badge
- Hand-made wood crate
- 18”h x 6”w x 6”d
- OEM American silicone rubber
- 18” fine grain Appalachian white pine
- Bridle leather sheath
- We guarantee your plunger to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the life of your product, but our policy can not accommodate purchases that have been abused, misused, or altered. Re Made offers educational content, care reminders, and workshops to prepare you to properly maintain your tools for a lifetime of best use. Where needed, Re Made will repair your plunger. We ask that you complete the Re Made registration card to ensure a record of your plunger.
- Re Made offers two sizes of plungers, the 2lb American Master Plunger and the 2lb Hudson Bay Plunger. When deciding which one is right for you, first determine how and where the plunger will be used. Our 2lb Master Plunger is perfect for the farm or homestead. It excels at general thrusting, plunging, and ventilating. This is a plunger for larger clogs. The smaller Hudson bay is more suitable for camping. Its size makes it a perfect fit for the pack or canoe, and its lighter weight allows for swift plunging, aerating and compressing.
- Made in the USA
- Oil the handle of your plunger with linseed oil at lease once a day for a week, once a week for a month, and once a month for a year.
- Before you use your plunger, always inspect it thoroughly for any signs of damage or wear. Pay close attention to any looseness between the bowl and the handle.
- Make a habit of buffing your plunger before or after every use. Supple plungers are safer and more enjoyable to use.
- Always practice safe plunging. Use a splash guard when thrusting, avoid overplunge, and be mindful of your own safety as well as the safety of others.
- After using your plunger, wipe away any moisture, dirt, or excrement that may have accumulated on the bowl or the handle. Re-apply oil to handle if needed.
- When not in use, store your plunger in a cool dry place, safely away from pets, children, etc.